PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit/debit card information.
Users may, however, visit our Site Anonymously
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Providers’ utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Rehabar Handloom (Sole Proprietorship) collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include and unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
- How we protect your information – We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- Sharing your personal information – We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- Your acceptance of these terms – By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and if you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via:
E‑mail at email@example.com or
Call us on – +91 94253 33984 or +91 98269 33984
Matra Chhaya, Mominpura, Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh, Maheshwar, MP, India – 451224