Conditions Under Which Return Is Infeasible
There are certain circumstances under which Rehabar Handloom would not accept a return. The following are the parameters that have to be met for validating a return:
- The product must be unused.
- It must not have any stain, sweat or body odour on it.
- It must not be torn or damaged.
- The packaging and folding should be intact.
- The product must not be washed or dry cleaned.
- Please note, our Sarees are Handloom/Handwoven/Handcrafted, hence irregularities eg. in weave, color are usual, and will not be considered as defect/damage. Kindly reach out to our customer care team for any further information.
- Products purchased on any discount/offers/sale are INELIGIBLE for Return/Exchange/Refund.
- Products that are made on “Pre-Order” basis are not eligible for any return/refunds/exchanges unless the product is damaged.
- Exchange/Return for Designer Sarees or Sarees worth more than ₹1,000.00 INR will be accepted only in the case of manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect item.